...

Ini Blog Hairan!! bukan Blog Raihan...

HAIRANIAN`s

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Hairan!! what u want n dont want from your occupation

What You Do NOT Want From Your Occupation:
  • I do NOT want a typical 9-5 job
  • I do NOT want to adhere to a corporate dress code
  • I do NOT want to commute every day
  • I do NOT want to be confined to an office or cubical
  • I do NOT want set work hours
  • I do NOT want to have set vacation days
  • I do NOT want to be limited to how much money I can make
What You DO Want From Your Occupation:
  • I WANT to work from home or anywhere else I choose
  • I WANT the flexibility to work when I want and choose my own hours
  • I WANT the free time to spend with my family to do what I want
  • I WANT to enjoy what I do every day so that I can enjoy my life
  • I WANT to start making money as soon as possible
  • And I WANT the income that will allow me to live a care-free life, so that I no longer have to worry about paying my bills and will still have money left over to go out to dinner, have a nice car, go on vacation and live my life the way I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...